Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving and Most Amazing Dance Party Ever + P.S.

Soo... this is out of order but I feel like I should write it b/c we did have a thanksgiving dinner... it was huge and good....and I just realized that I have to pay for this icafe, so i better go. but I will talk about dance party + thanksgiving later!

P.S. A few things I learned: if you want to send me something here (address I can email you), put it in a package that is hard to open, aka, wrapped multiple times. also DO NOT write something that someone else would want on the customs slip. Also, address it to sister ami shah, and put multiple pics of jesus on it. DO IT, and send me things yayyyy! jk. althouhg if you guys have extra floppy disks that you would like to donate to my school, you should actually send them, b/c they use them here, and i'm pretty sure most comps there don't even have floppy disk drives. Also any ideas about peer health edu programs, public health, aids, or anything that will make me qualified to do the HUGE job I am setting out to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ami! i'll send floppies and work on getting you some public health education info docs by postal mail and email. your project sounds incredible! i'm so happy for you, you will have a substantial,long-lasting local impact :)