Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Meeting!

Yessssssss... today Helena (the Comm Development Coordinator) and I held a youth meeting and I even introduced myself in OShiwambo and they understood me. At first no one was there, but then like 60 ppl showed up and once they came they wouldn't stop talkign! Apparently, although there is a youth officer for Oshikoto region, he's really not meeting their needs. CRAP, we have a lot of work to do, but I am super excited about it. Anyways, another highlight to my week... also I am loading pictures on my webshots. clearly, these are really old pictures b/c i kind of stopped taking pictures when i realized i couldn't load them. but i am going to steal other people's pictures when i go visit them and soon I will post everything! it will just take time...

No comments: